Friday, May 4, 2012

Which Soap Opera Character Would You Change Places With?


Kelly Ripa as Hayley Vaughn Santos

Show:  All My Children

Character:  Hayley Vaughn Santos

I know, if you are going to be an All My Children fan, the most likely candidate for this assignment would be Erica Kane.  However, I chose Hayley Vaughn Santos.  Hayley is one of the very few soap opera characters who got out of Soapland alive and well.  She and her sexy, gorgeous husband Matteo, and their family literally ride off into the sunset to California to live happily ever after.  I just love the fact that Hayley not only survived the soap world in Pine Valley but against all odds wasn't killed, murdered, institutionalized, heartbroken, abandoned, or left in a coma doing it.  I want Hayley's life - happily ever after!

3 comments:

  1. I would change places with Ryan from AMC, Rex from OLTL, Chad Duell's Michael from GH. And maybe I'd be a good Matthew for OLTL (during the Shane/bullying storyline) because I could bring my former victim vibe with a touch of Jason from GH to the story. I was all cool when Ryan was being together with Erica Kane and the whole "cougar" s/l. I couldn't have cared less about their age differences. Then Michael was a total big brother for his sister, Kristina, during the hospital shootout in '10. He was strong, protective, and he was a total big brother. My lacking of impulse control would have been just like Chad's portrayel along with his natural instincts. And I was totally with JP's Rex after he found out about the bullying and what almost happened. While my anger probably would've driven me further to violence, I can almost see myself being just as headstrong for the people that I love. Just like Rex said in '08, 'There is nothing.. I won't do... for my son.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley is a smart choice. I have to go with the obvious and say Erica Kane. She's so different from me. It would be good to be queen of the world. But only if she gets Jackson back

    ReplyDelete
  3. On OLTL is would be Blair Kramer, she gets all the hotties. But.. my favorite character has always been Vickie.

    For GH it would be Laura. But I'd like to revisit the time in the 80's when her and Luke were just starting out and on the run from Frank Smith. And then all the adventures they had afterwards. Great stories.

    ReplyDelete