Thursday, April 26, 2012

What Is/Was the Craziest Soap Opera Story Line?



Roger Howarth
Trevor St John 

Show: One Life to Live

Story Line:  Two Todd Mannings

I had to pick this as my favorite soap opera story line because it was just so darn incredulous!  It was the craziest thing I had ever seen and as it unfolded I could not figure out how in the heck they could possibly explain away two Todds.  But Ron Carlivati, Head Writer of OLTL, did just that!  He brought the two-Todd story line to a climax with one of the Todds (Trevor St John) actually being Victor Lord, Jr.  Brilliant!



10 comments:

  1. I agree with you Flo and I also thought it was crazy how they brought Victor back and kept alive! Loved how they left OLTL but still want more! OLTL was a must watch for so long! Always had us on our toes!!! I saved the final episodes of OLTL on my DVR and it still makes me cry when I watch them. So I guess the way they ended OLTL tops them all for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOOL Marlena possession just plain stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too saved the last week of OLTL! The best Soap of all time! The Todd/Victor story rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it would have to be the whole Tommy s/l in 07. Todd got stabbed and drugged, Miles blackmailed Marty into marriage, Cole couldn't be with Starr, Cole found out where Todd was and what Miles was doing, and now we have John fighting his brother to give Todd's son back to Todd.

    That, and the whole Eli Clark/Bennet Thompson s/l, are the only crazy storylines I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eterna was the craziest. The two Todd's was genius. I also still have the last week on OLTL on my
    DVR! I can't handle not seeing it there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ice Princess story was pretty nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't think of anything better than the two Todds. I was riveted! I can't wait until Todd comes back to GH. Wouldn't it be awesome if Victor came, too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the craziest storyline had to be on general hospital years ago when anna finds an alien living in her garage. his name was casey the alien and he had to be the hunkiest hottest alien i ever saw LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMC's Erica Kane's aborted baby showed up in Pine Valley years later as her full grown son.

    ReplyDelete