Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where Is/Was the Best Soap Opera Place to Eat?

Erica Kane and Bianca Montgomery at the Valley Inn
Soap Opera: All My Children

Place to Eat:  Valley Inn

There have been many fine dining establishments in the cities of the soap opera world.  For me, the best was All My Children's Valley Inn.  The Valley Inn was an elegant setting with food that always looked... well... good enough to eat!  It was a great place to bump into the who's who of Pine Valley and the location of many a legendary cat fight.

9 comments:

  1. Tough one hmmmmmmmmm.Bon Jour in Texas on OLTL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellys diner in Port Charles New York home of General Hospital!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I said the Bon Jour in Texas on OLTL for lunch or for the famous pies by Noelle. The Palace for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with Rodi's for OLTL, Krystal's for AMC, and it's a toss up between Kelly's diner and the Metro Court restaurant for GH. I have no opinion yet on the Horton Town Square, from DOOL, because I only saw it being glamorously used during the unveiling and for Kate and Stephano's last meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me it's gotta be Kelly's on GH. It has so much history there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought "Valley Inn" before I looked - honest! Flo, I'm amazed at how often we think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd have to say Emma's kitchen table . The homey feeling of the Snyder kitchen at the holidays is my favourite place to be invited to dinner at

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Gold Post Tom Cudahy's place on AMC or the Floating Rib on GH. Can't decide between them two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Floating Rib! Forgot about the Goal Post.. i also liked the setting of the Country Club

    ReplyDelete