Sunday, August 19, 2012

Which Soap Opera Couple Should Have Never Divorced?

Susan Lucci and David Canary as Erica Kane and Adam Chandler
Soap:  All My Children

Couple:  Adam and Erica

There have been many couples that have come together and then later divorced in Soapland.  The couple I felt should never have divorced was All My Children's Adam Chandler and Erica Kane.  They may have both had better mates, like Brooke English and Jackson Montgomery, but when Adam and Erica were together it was constant fireworks as they plotted and schemed and then made up with each other.

11 comments:

  1. Many, but I would say Bo and Nora on OLTL...I know they eventually remarried, but they should never have divorced in the first place. Also, Jackson and Erica on AMC should never have divorced. Again, they finally got back together too, but they shouldn't have divorced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd & Blair, ALWAYS Todd & Blair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a little off base but I'm picking Brenda and Jacks from GH. No Carly interfering in their lives, no emotional breakdowns from Sonny, and maybe Jacks would be with someone who wasn't over entitled and self centered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frisco and Felicia! True love never dies

    ReplyDelete
  5. On General hospital~ Skye and Jax~ I didn't like when they broke up it was way to fast right after they marry! I loved them!

    All my children~ Erica and Jacskon! I loved them together Jackson gets Erica!

    One life to live~ Todd and Blair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One life to live/General Hospital- Todd and Blair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the thing, with every great marriage comes great divorces and then sometimes even better re-marriage and possibly even a better second divorce, in the soap world that is. Just look at Todd and Blair, for instance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Erica and Adam greatly complemented each other. It was always interesting to see their dynamics.

    ReplyDelete