Friday, May 3, 2013

What Did You Think of the First Week of the AMC and OLTL Relaunches?

We Did It!

I am over the moon with joy to see our beloved shows, families, and towns back with us four days a week! I also really enjoyed the recap where it is a chance to see other All My Children (AMC) and One Life to Live (OLTL) related content. Would I like to see the shows for an hour versus half an hour? Of course – if you are a fan you can never get enough of the shows, but I am very happily enjoying the half hour a day we have of them! Are they the same shows that left ABC? No, but they could have just as easily not returned at all or returned completely unrecognizable so I am thrilled for my combined hour a day I get to visit Pine Valley and Llanview.  How about you?


All My Children

Hulu – All My Children - http://www.hulu.com/all-my-children

iTunes – Search TV Shows for All My Children




You can write to AMC actors at:

c/o All My Children
P.O. Box 110236
Stamford, CT 06911


One Life to Live

Hulu – One Life to Live - http://www.hulu.com/one-life-to-live

iTunes – Search TV Shows for One Life to Live




You can write to OLTL actors at:

One Life To Live
P.O. Box 110237
Stamford, CT 06911


Hulu




Twitter - @soapsonhulu



The Online Network



Twitter - @TOLN




8 comments:

  1. I am also over the moon and love the re-boots. Can't wait until Monday again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't imagine being any happier than I am! The emotion I feel in my heart even now is overwhelming. I personally think they are back and better than ever! Love them and have watched several times and will be rewatching again this weekend! Cannot wait for Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to be able to invest my time being entertained with OLTL. The shows are different and there are aspects I would change but I will not complain about it. This week I was able to watch new OLTL episodes and catch up with their lives. It feels great. I thank Prospect Park for not allowing OLTL to remain dead in the scrap pile. As a viewer of 30 years, I am delighted, amazed and thankful to be a part of Llanview again. Can't wait to watch next Monday on Hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to have the shows back, could they be better, sure but I am over the moon excited to have them again! Cannot wait for Monday!! WOO HOO! Thank You Prospect Park!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrilled beyond belief with both shows and the recap shows. Absolutely sick of the few complainers in the bunch on other sites. Not sure if they are trying to sabotage the shows or what goes through their minds when they are making their awful comments. I always say, if you don't have something nice to say, keep your thoughts to yourself and say nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few minor quirks but those are mine to deal with. I think it is gratifying to see how years of hard work pay off for so many people. I would like to say that my personal position hasn't changed; I sincerely hope that any given television network, worth their weight in gold, will pick up the tab and do right by both of Agnes Nixon's legacies. While a large part of the SOS Movement has been online through facebook and twitter, I still believe that nobody should be cutoff from experiencing these amazing shows simply because they do not have a computer. As for the first week of AMC and OLTL 2.0, all I care to say to Agnes and to the cast and crews are two powerful words that come straight from my heart: WELCOME BACK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy! I love these shows! I just can't wait to watch each day. They started out with a bang with really good stories. Any quibbles are extremely minor, and I think the shows are just wonderful. I am so grateful to Prospect Park.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited about having these soaps back again!!! I know they are just going to keep getting better and better!!!!

    ReplyDelete