Saturday, April 13, 2013

What Will It Mean When You Have All My Children and One Life to Live Back In Your Life?



For me, seeing AMC and OLTL again means shear joy. It means a victory where at times it seemed impossible there would be one. It means a miracle.

When I think of actually being able to sit down again day after day and visit Pine Valley, Llanview, and my soap families, it means a time in my day when I can temporarily find peace and completely escape from any worries, concerns, stress or anxiety life has. I can escape to familiar places, familiar faces, and watch stories of Pine Valley and Llanview life unfold, thread, weave, and zig-zag through my favorite families and characters. For me it means going home again no matter where I am.

How about you?

8 comments:

  1. I dont know about AMC but when I visit Llannview this time around, I hope I'm not gonna be visiting a sex club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not! Lol It's Ultra Violet. I think someone slipped something in Dani's drink.

      Delete
    2. That's silly. OLTL is going to be great! So is AMC. In fact, I think both will be improved, appealing to a much wider demographic and increasing viewership. Old fans will be happy with traditional storytelling, and new fans will be hooked by the music, the trends, and the familiar faces from pop culture. I am grateful that Prospect Park is thinking outside the box.:)

      Delete
    3. I don't like what they did to my Destiny!!!

      Delete
  2. Employment for my dear friends, escapism, good stories, inner peace, & tranquility. We really resurrected the dead! Yay us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have my Family back, my best friends, the fun part of my life back, my enjoyment! The BEST PART OF MY DAY BACK! I love them so! I cried so much when we lost them and I am betting I am going to cry when I see them again! Thank God we had such great support groups out there from the fan base! It helped so much! I am so happy we have met so many good people along the way with the same interest as ours! Our family has grown for sure and it's bigger and better than ever! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! YAY!!! YOUR HARD WORK AND PERSERVANCE HAS PAID OFF AND WE ARE STRONGER THAN EVER! GO TEAM GO! I CAN'T THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH! FILLED WITH LOVE AND JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means that we've won a battle - not the war. We still have work to do, but now we celebrate!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be bittersweet for me. I will be crying tears of joy for sure - but losing my mom just before word came out these shows would be back was tough. Not having her to watch the shows with and talk about with will be hard and sad. When that subsides though...I will be overjoyed to have my TV families back again. I will be able to forget my own worries for a short while and enjoy good stories and great entertainment. Knowing I met many wonderful new friends in this fight also brings me happiness, and we will continue...

    ReplyDelete