Friday, September 18, 2015

Who do you watch your soap operas with?



I watched my stories for years with my family.  My husband, daughters, and I would watch together in the evenings after VCRs became popular.  Later, with the onset of DVRs, we were able to binge watch a week's worth of our story on the weekend when we set aside our together time.

Our family grew up and our favorite story, "All My Children" was cancelled.  Now days, it's just me and the cat.  Okay, admittedly the cat sleeps through most of the shows.  But he is right there next to me and once in a while he does look up and catch a few minutes.

Who do you watch your stories with?

2 comments:

  1. I used to watch All My Children with an elderly man that I took care of. He got me started watching it. Now he has passed on, and it's just me. The rest of my family isn't into them at all. Usually my husband and daughter will be watching something else on TV, while I'm watching on my laptop with earbuds. At least we're all in the same room. Once my stories are watched, we do watch movies together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch with my boys -Ryan's Hope, All My Children, ect. Early on, I got my grandmother hooked, we watched together once a week. Other days we called each other to talk over AMC......Recent years I've watched alone but this Summer I took care of a little girl weekdays, she became a Days fan.. School started just intime, as I would't have let her seethe serial killer storyline!

    ReplyDelete