Friday, September 11, 2015

Will you be watching 'The Young and the Restless' to see Michael E. Knight?



"The Young and the Restless" is the number one soap opera on network television.  To kick things up in Genoa City even further, Michael Logan reported this week on the TV Insider site that Daytime Emmy winning actor Michael E. Knight has joined the cast of the number one CBS daytime soap opera.

It has been a long time since fans have seen Michael E. Knight onscreen.  He appeared briefly in an episode of the number one CBS hit "NCIS" but has not been in a recurring role like that of "All My Children's" Tad Martin since the final television network episode four years ago this month.
Michael will be playing the role of mysterious Dr. Simon Neville and began shooting on September 9th.  Fans will be able to see Dr. Neville onscreen beginning October 15th.


Will you be tuning in to "The Young and the Restless" in mid-October to see Michael E. Knight?  Are you already a fan of the show?

2 comments:

  1. I will watch every minute! I love Michael E. Knight so much!!! After AMC & OLTL ended I began watching GH and DAYS, although I stopped watching Days for awhile. (I was crazy busy with my new preemie grandson). I'm back to Days, now though, and they've got an intriguing murder mystery going, among other things. I really enjoy these two shows, although not nearly as much as I did AMC & OLTL. I watched B&B for awhile to see Jacob Young, but I got bored with it. I didn't really like it. Y&R is the one soap I haven't watched, but I will certainly be watching in October! I'm also excited because Vincent Irizarry will be coming to Days.

    ReplyDelete