Thursday, January 24, 2013

Which Actor/Actress Are You Most Happy to See Signed to the Prospect Park AMC/OLTL Relaunches?


With official Prospect Park press releases listing the actors signed up for the All My Children and One Life to Live relaunches, for me the most exciting actors joining the projects are these:

All My Children

Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater) and Jill Larson (Opal Cortland). Zach has always been a favorite character for me because of Thorsten's impeccable portrayal of the character. He brings a presence to the screen that I just cannot get enough of.

I am also thrilled to see Opal returning to Pine Valley because she is such an unusual character and such a spitfire. She has the story line potential to do so many things and Jill portrays Opal with such wackiness yet class that she reminds me of the classy screwball comedies of yesteryear.

One Life To Live

Erika Slezak (Vicky Buchanan) is a dream come true. To see Vicki returning to Llanview is going to be SUCH a treat! Robert S Woods (Bo Buchanan) and Hilary B Smith (Nora Buchanan) are also two personal favorites that it is going to be a pleasure to see returning home to Llanview.

That being said, every single actor that joins these projects just thrills me to pieces. The more familiar faces we see in Pine Valley and Llanview, the more it makes me want to go back to these homes-away-from-home and never leave (like I would EVER want to leave Pine Valley or Llanview!).

Who are you happiest about?

12 comments:

  1. Oh most definetly my beloved Bo and Nora! After that...Clint and Vicki...I am old, old, OLD school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but getting really pissed there's no Ilene Kristen yet!!! Also, they are doing Destiny dirty and messing it up! They should not recast SE, or change who she is as a storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy K. I agree with you about Ilene Kristen, but I guess my favorite to see come back is Dorian Lord Vickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The actor I'm glad to see come back is David Vickers. Dorian and David keep the soap "interesting", lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thorsten Kaye..But wish he was returning to LLanview to reprise Patrick Thornhart so it could open the door for Hope and Cole to return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert S Woods and Hilary B Smith. Bo and Nora will live again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled to see Vicky, Clint, Bo, Nora, Dorian & David. I am not so thrilled at the Destiny/Matthew recast. I would like to see Rex, Gigi & Jessica back too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, absolutely - Vincent Irizarry (Dr David Hayward - AMC) and of COURSE - Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord - OLTL)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erika Slezak & Jerry verDorn def top any list....

    ReplyDelete
  10. A tie between Erika Sleza (Viki) and Robin Strasser (Dorian). I am still waiting and hoping for Ilene Kristen (Roxy) and of course the biggie: Susan Lucci (Erica).

    Happy to see ANY of them truthfully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am most anxious to see Erika Slezak reprise her role as Victoria Lord, Jerry VerDorn as Clint Buchanan on OLTL. But I gotta give respect to Hillary B. Smith and Robert S. Woods as Bo and Nora Buchanan.

    Not only do I want to see AMC's Bianca and Marissa get their happily ever after, but I still say: THIS IS AMERICA! BRING BACK ERICA! THIS IS AMERICA! BRING BACK ERICA!

    ReplyDelete