Thursday, March 15, 2012

What Is Your Favorite Soap Opera Line of Dialog?

James Kiberd as All My Children's Trevor Dillon

Show:  All My Children

Favorite Line of Dialog:  No Bout Adoubt It!

All My Children's Trevor Dillon (played by James Kiberd) was an easy going, beloved character to many.  He is still to this day, over ten years since appearing on All My Children, affectionately called Uncle Porkchop.  Trevor had a way of playing with words, and one of his recurring sayings was "No bout adoubt it."  To this day, I use that line!

7 comments:

  1. I used to say "Oh my Goddess" a lot! (Luna, OLTL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill on Y&R told Chelsea's mother, " oh hell no Mrs too Little & Way to damn late!" I wrote it down in my journal I thought it was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently, from GH..."I'm Todd Manning, you son of a b*tch."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still watch classic oltl each day on yt and lmao'ed today at this classic from Rama from April '11:

    "I came downstairs for some popcorn and I saw Mr Buchanan lieing on the floor with this...with this mayor hovering over him"

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Black on Days "Thats a fact" that line has become so him.

    ReplyDelete