Friday, March 2, 2012

What Was Your Favorite Soap Opera Event?

All My Children Crystal Ball Keepsake

Show:  All My Children

Event:  The Crystal Ball

The Crystal Ball was a magical annual event in Pine Valley that always became the canvas for much foolishness and mayhem, something soap fans love!  All of Pine Valley attended the Crystal Ball.  The costumes, gowns and tuxedos, and the actors and actresses in them were always delectable eye candy for viewers.

Actress Jessica Tuck as Megan Performs at the Daisy Awards
Runner up would be the One Life to Live Daisy Awards.  What a glamorous hoot!!!

6 comments:

  1. The many Nurses Balls.. Also Luke and Laura's wedding. And anytime Vickie had her alters around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was the "Fraternity Row" story when OLTL was ending....Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nurses Ball and I hope that Cartini will bring it back on GH along with Lucy Coe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I even opened the link, my answer was "The Crystal Ball". It was always gorgeous, plans were made in advance and as Flo said, mayhem ensued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what it was called - maybe it was one of the Crystal Balls - but there was a Mardi Gras style ball on AMC where the costumes were so gorgeous - until Janet blew it up and Etan died.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well is was Crystal Ball without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete